IEP HELP for Parents: Do not need to be registered as Homeschoolers to acquire assistance through our office - feel free to contact us.
- Help with understanding the IEP process & your rights
- Help with understanding your child’s evaluation results
- Assistance with strategically planning your participation at your next IEP meeting
- Help with documentation and writing letters that are collaborative but effective
- Training on how to find valuable tools & resources to help with advocating for services
- Guidance on how to achieve the best outcomes – while keeping it friendly
FHAH IEP is here to provide one-on-one assistance and training to families. IEP Coaches are expert parents of children with special needs who have received extensive training on the laws governing Special Education and have personal experience advocating for their own children in Florida’s public school system. Our IEP Coaches are here to help you minimize frustration and maximize services for your child.
IEP Coaches provide targeted information specific to your child’s educational needs. Your IEP Coach will review your child’s IEP, evaluations, and assessments with you to answer questions and explain terminology, as well as the laws and regulations pertaining to your child’s specific situation. Your IEP Coach will also provide training and strategies to help you successfully navigate the IEP process. In some cases they may provide assistance for IEP meetings.
Our IEP Coaches provide assistance and training by phone & Online, or in person if necessary. All of these services are provided a a $75 pre-paid fee to the parents.